The pandemic has presented unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, our retailers, our teams, and our customers.
We continue to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, and will keep all our shoppers updated via our website and social media channels.
From Friday 24th July and in line with the latest Government Face Covering Guidance, we are asking our customers to wear a face covering, both when visiting the shopping centre and also when shopping in our stores.
The safety of our shoppers, employees and retailers is paramount and we have made a number of changes to your shopping experience to help keep you safe.
- The layout of the centre has been reviewed to ensure that all walkways allow a two-metre distance between shoppers and a strict ‘keep left’ system has been implemented to manage the flow of people in the centre
- There will be designated entrances and exits, and you may need to queue outside the centre before you are allowed in
- There will be a clearly marked one-way shopping system in place
- Shoppers will be asked to prioritise their shopping and shop alone -or in small groups- when possible
- The centre will work on reduced capacity, and temporary commercial units have been removed to increase the space available
- Staff members have been trained to support social distancing and will have access to PPE
- An additional budget has been allocated to cleaning resources, including a Clorox machine and hand sanitisers around the centre, as well as extra cleaning procedures
- All public toilets remain open, including the disabled toilets and baby changing facilities
- Please remember to wear a face covering when you are in the centre and our stores, to protect yourself and others.
Please view your selected store pages to find out more information on individual store opening times.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our shoppers, employees and the public for their continued support and understanding over the past few months and we look forward to welcoming you back into the centre to resume business as usual.
Respect Others, Stay Safe.