Following the part closure of Dolphin Shopping Centre with only essential stores open, due to the recent COVID-19 situation, we are delighted to announce the centre, in accordance with advice received by the NHS and Central Government and our own policies, will be partially re-opening on Monday 15th June.
We have carried out a deep clean of the centre every day during lockdown and we will continue to do so, as well as installing signage throughout with guidance and reassurance, as the health and wellbeing of all our customers is paramount. A detailed list of all of the works and safety measures we have implemented are listed below:
- The layout of the centre has been reviewed to ensure that all walkways allow a two-meter distance between shoppers and a strict ‘keep left’ system has been implemented to manage the flow of people in the centre
- There will be designated entrances and exits, and you may need to queue outside the centre before you are allowed in
- There will be a clearly marked one-way shopping system in place
- Shoppers will be asked to prioritise their shopping and shop alone -or in small groups- when possible
- The centre will work on reduced capacity, and temporary commercial units have been removed to increase the space available
- Staff members have been trained to support social distancing and will have access to PPE
- An additional budget has been allocated to cleaning resources, including a Clorox machine and hand sanitisers around the centre, as well as extra cleaning procedures
- All public toilets remain open, including the disabled toilets and baby changing facilities
Currently, we are open for:
- Essential items, Monday to Saturday 8.30 am to 6.30 pm, and Sundays from 10 am to 5.30 pm.
- Elderly and vulnerable customers are encouraged to shop between the hours of 9 am to 10 am
- NHS and key workers will be given priority between the hours of 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
Each retailers’ specific opening times are available on their website. All other retailers remain closed as per the Government directives.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our shoppers, employees and the public for their continued support and understanding over the past few months and we look forward to welcoming you back into the centre to resume business as usual.
Stores opening as of Monday 15th June are as follows:
Starbucks – takeaway only
Holland & Barrett
Hollywood Fancy Dress
In-Time Watch Repairs
Muffin Break – takeaway only
Click here FAQ’s