40h per week (7 days of operations)
Based in the heart of Poole, The Dolphin Centre is home to a fantastic selection of leading high street brands and independent, specialist retailers. Shoppers have access to over 80 stores that offer the very best in fashion, lifestyle, gifts and homewares.
- Curate a home from home environment within the shopping destination that is inviting and exciting.
- To introduce new market-stall traders and conduct familiarisation tours.
- To oversee the Health & Safety of all market-stall traders, ensuring all paperwork is in place.
- To always have an eye on the security, cleaning, and maintenance and to ensure any issues are flagged and follow-through to resolution.
- On a more strategic level, to suggest ideas to improve the setup and running of these key functions.
- To be mobile, highly visible, and importantly recognisable to the vendors and visitors
- To obtain feedback from the vendors and visitors and to compile and present this in a structured format in order to suggest improvements to the experience.
- To build and share knowledge between vendors, creating a community atmosphere.
- Provide a point of support for occupants of the shopping destination and be seen as customer-focused and an organiser. This Destination Host will be the person known to many and actively engages in conversations and activities beyond the day-to-day operational fixes.
- Be security conscious; be familiar with the shopping destination security processes and have confidence in raising when things do not look right.
- To be well always presented in dress and appearance by following the Portico standards and as an ambassador for the shopping destination.
- Be reliable, flexible, honest and a strong advocate for Portico and the shopping destination and always ensure you provide a consistent service.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Actively and positively engage with colleagues, vendors, and visitors to quickly build relationships and create a community feel.
- Anticipate the needs of visitors to the shopping destination and follow up to ensure that all expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
- Troubleshoot using research/initiative to problem-solving independently and be decisive.
- Take ownership and responsibility for ensuring you are working effectively and developing close relationships.
- Support your colleagues and assist with training colleagues with any relevant site-based training.
- Passion for people and creating memorable experiences.
- Key understanding of the town and its heritage.
- Critical & creative thinker.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Retail / Customer service awareness.
- Social media & marketing understanding.
- Office 365 knowledge.
Start date: ASAP
Apply Here: email@example.com