Following the latest Government guidance, all stores that are not classed as essential retail have now been closed at The Dolphin Shopping Centre.
Please see individual store details for opening hours and continue to follow our social media channels and check this page for any further updates on essential store listings.
We continue to monitor the situation and the Government’s public health guidance closely and will keep all our shoppers updated via our website and social media channels.
The safety of our shoppers, employees and retailers is paramount and please be reminded that to keep you safe:
- Customers visiting the centre are required to wear a face covering at all times while in the centre and retailer stores
- Please continue to follow the floor markings and keep left
- Hand sanitiser remains available at all entrances to the centre
- Only 1 person or household allowed in the lift at any one time
- If a store has reached capacity you will need to resume shopping at other stores and come back at a later time
Stay smart, stay safe.