The Dolphin Shopping Centre multi-storey car park has over 1,400 undercover parking spaces and is operated by Poole Borough Council.
All departures after 6pm will incur the evening tariff, in addition to the daily fee.
Monday to Saturday 8am-6pm
|Up to 1 hour||£0.90|
|Up to 2 hours||£1.80|
|Up to 3 hours||£2.70|
|Up to 4 hours||£3.60|
|Up to 5 hours||£4.50|
|Up to 6 hours||£5.40|
|Up to 7 hours||£6.30|
|Up to 8 hours||£7.20|
|Up to 9 hours||£8.10|
|Up to 10 hours||£9.00|
|Up to 10 hours||£1.50|
|Monday to Sunday 8pm – 6am|
All departures after 6pm will incur the evening tariff, in addition to the daily fee
Dolphin welcomes all visitors, and the popular Shopmobility scheme helps to provide those who are less mobile with the opportunity to shop and get around with ease, with power-chairs, scooters and hand-propelled wheelchairs available on a daily basis. Shopmobility can be found in the Dolphin Shopping Centre multi-storey car park. Call 01202 661 770 or visit pooleshopmobility.org.uk for more details. Open Monday to Thursday and Saturdays 10am-3.45pm (excluding bank holidays).
Please note that Shopmobility is closed on Fridays.
Disabled Parking & Access
There are a total of 68 disabled parking spaces available to shoppers around the shopping centre. Click here to view the map indicating the disabled access into the Dolphin shopping centre.
• There are 35 spaces located in the multi-storey car park across levels B,E and F. These spaces lead to access into the centre via the Link Mall and the Service Road.
• Along the service road there are 15 parking spaces which allow easy access to the bus station and the shopping centre.
• In shopper’s car park 1 there are 2 spaces with access into the centre by the lift that is located between Next and Sports Direct.
• Under the spiral leading to the shopper’s car park 1 there is a further 2 spaces with access to the shopping centre via Falkland Square.
• Under Towngate Bridge there are 14 parking spaces where you can also access the shopping centre via Falkland Square.